How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
Not all our travel insurance plans offer the hospital allowance benefit. Therefore, you will be entitled to receive a hospital daily allowance only if you opt for the Gold 500 Benefit Plan, or the Gold 250 Benefit Plan, or the Silver Benefit Plan. The hospital allowance provided by IFFCO-Tokio for both the Gold 500 Benefit Plan and the Gold 250 Benefit Plans is $30 per day. This daily hospital allowance will be provided only if the insured is admitted for a period exceeding 48 hours and is limited to a maximum of 20 days of hospitalization.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?