Does IFFCO Tokio travel insurance provide any kind of baggage loss benefits?
Yes, our travel insurance plans do cover the loss of baggage. However, the coverage amount depends on the type of plan you have purchased. If you have either of the Gold 500 Benefit Plan, Gold 250 Benefit Plan, Gold 100 Benefit Plan, or the Silver Benefit Plan, you are eligible to receive coverage of up to $1,000. If you are looking for some of the cheapest travel insurance policies, the Bronze Benefit Plan would prove to be a great choice as it offers you coverage of $500 in cases of lost baggage.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?