Does IFFCO Tokio travel insurance provide any kind of baggage loss benefits?
Yes. IFFCO Tokio provides customers with baggage loss benefits. The baggage loss coverage amount, however, will vary, depending on the kind of plan that you have signed up for. If you sign up for the Gold 500 Benefit Plan, the Gold 250 benefit plan, the Gold 100 Benefit Plan, or the Silver Benefit Plan, you would be entitled to receive a coverage amount of up to $ 1000 from IFFCO Tokio. However, if you sign up for the Bronze Benefit Plan, which is the economic plan being provided by the firm, then you would be entitled to receiving a coverage amount of $ 500.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- What is the coverage amount for the travel insurance policy by IFFCO Tokio?
- What are the kinds of coverage that are being provided by the IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plan?
- What is the medical expenses coverage provided by the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company?
- Will I receive hospital allowance in all of the plans provided by IFFCO Tokio?