What is the outstanding debts benefit under the policy?
Under the outstanding debts benefit, we shall pay up to Rs.25,000/- for any outstanding debts for work completed or goods supplied which were owed to the insured at the time of occurrence of damage and are now irrecoverable.
- What do you mean by coverage amount?
- Are there any additional benefits that I can avail for a specific section of the policy?
- Will the policy cover all the liabilities that arise under the Workmen’s Compensation Act?
- What are the insured perils in case of goods in transit?
- Is there a lookup period for Trade Protector Policy?