Will the policy cover all the liabilities that arise under the Workmen’s Compensation Act?
No, the Insurer shall not be liable for the following.
- Any interest and/or penalty imposed on you on account of failure to comply with requirements laid down under Workman’s Compensation Act, 1923 and subsequent amendments of the said Act.
- Liability to employees of your contractors.
- Any employee who is not a workman within the meaning of the Workman’s Compensation Act.
- Any liability of Yours which arises by virtue of an agreement which would not have arisen in the absence of such agreement.
- How do I make changes in my two-wheeler insurance policy details after receiving the policy documents?
- During the policy period if the insured adds accessories, will the policy cover them also?
- What is Health Insurance?
- What are some of the additional covers that I can avail along with IFFCO Tokio’s two wheeler insurance?
- What are the factors that affect the Family Health Insurance premium?