Will the policy cover all the liabilities that arise under the Workmen’s Compensation Act?
No, the Insurer shall not be liable for the following.
- Any interest and/or penalty imposed on you on account of failure to comply with requirements laid down under Workman’s Compensation Act, 1923 and subsequent amendments of the said Act.
- Liability to employees of your contractors.
- Any employee who is not a workman within the meaning of the Workman’s Compensation Act.
- Any liability of Yours which arises by virtue of an agreement which would not have arisen in the absence of such agreement.
- What do you mean by coverage amount?
- Are there any additional benefits that I can avail for a specific section of the policy?
- Will the policy cover all the liabilities that arise under the Workmen’s Compensation Act?
- What are the insured perils in case of goods in transit?
- Is there a lookup period for Trade Protector Policy?