What are the insured perils in case of goods in transit?
Following perils are covered under the Trade Protector Policy for goods in transit:-
- Breakage of bridges.
- Collision with or by the carrying vehicle.
- Overturning of the carrying vehicle.
- Derailment or accidents of like nature to carrying railway wagon/vehicle.
- Robbery and Dacoity.
- Theft and/or non-delivery of the complete package (coverage available for consignments sent under a contract of affreightment only and not when being sent by your own Vehicle).
- Strike, riots and civil commotion, terrorist or malicious damage.
- What do you mean by coverage amount?
- Are there any additional benefits that I can avail for a specific section of the policy?
- Will the policy cover all the liabilities that arise under the Workmen’s Compensation Act?
- What are the insured perils in case of goods in transit?
- Is there a lookup period for Trade Protector Policy?