Is there a lookup period for Trade Protector Policy?
Yes, the policy of a free lookup period of 15 days from the date of the issue of policy. If you are not satisfied with the policy, it can be revoked within 15 days by stating the reasons for doing so.
- What do you mean by coverage amount?
- Are there any additional benefits that I can avail for a specific section of the policy?
- Will the policy cover all the liabilities that arise under the Workmen’s Compensation Act?
- What are the insured perils in case of goods in transit?
- Is there a lookup period for Trade Protector Policy?