What is a NCB and how does it affect my two wheeler insurance premium?
NCB or No Claim Bonus is what you earn at the end of a policy year for having made no claims during that year. It is given to the policyholder by IFFCO Tokio. An NCB is generally factored in to provide a lower premium on an insurance policy for the following year.
- What are some of the major exclusions?
- What does 'fault and no fault liability' mean in Motor TP Insurance?
- Within how many days should the claim for insurance benefit be submitted?
- What are the kinds of coverage that are being provided by the IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plan?
- What do you mean by coverage amount?