Is it compulsory to have third-party insurance?
Yes, as per the Motor Vehicles Act, every bike owner must have Third-party insurance. Driving without a valid insurance cover is a punishable offence.
- What are the Excluded Business Categories?
- If my policy is not renewed in time before the expiry date, will I be denied for renewal?
- What are some of the major exclusions?
- Can I avail this health insurance policy if I am not an Indian National but living in India?
- What is the period of General Insurance policies?