What is Zero Depreciation Cover?
Over a period, the value of cars depreciates. Car insurance pays you the claim amount after deducting the depreciation. When you purchase zero depreciation cover, the insurer offers protection without deducting depreciation.
- Will the policy cover claims related to diabetes if I declared it while purchasing the policy?
- What will happen to my policy if I sell my car?
- What kinds are Health Insurance policies offered by IFFCO-Tokio?
- What is a short period rate?
- What if I find the policy is not suitable for you after I receive the policy documents?