What is the cancellation policy of the commercial taxi insurance plan?
The policyholder can cancel the commercial taxi insurance plan at any time by sending a seven days’ notice period via recorded delivery. This will be applicable only on the condition that no claims have been raised during the policy tenure. The company will make a return of the premium as per the rates pre-decided by the company for the period that the policy has been in force.
If the vehicle has been transferred to another person, then the cancellation for the commercial taxi insurance plan may not occur until the company has been shown proof that the vehicle is insured with another insurance company. For any cancellation request, the insured can also contact IFFCO-Tokio’s Toll-Free number (1800-103-5499) or generate a service request.
- What is the cancellation policy of the commercial taxi insurance plan?
- On what basis should I ideally select a good commercial taxi insurance plan?
- Can I renew my commercial taxi insurance online?
- What will be the premium I will have to pay for my commercial taxi insurance plan?
- What kinds of documents are required when raising a claim?