What will be the premium I will have to pay for my commercial taxi insurance plan?
A third-party taxi insurance plan will have a standard premium across all insurers. However, the premium for a comprehensive taxi insurance policy may differ across several insurers. Usually, the factors that determine the premium include the type of taxi, the age of the taxi, the driving history of the drivers, the commercial purpose the taxi is being used for, and so on. You can reach out to us before you are buying the commercial taxi insurance plan to get an idea of what your premium could be considering the details required.
- What is the cancellation policy of the commercial taxi insurance plan?
- On what basis should I ideally select a good commercial taxi insurance plan?
- Can I renew my commercial taxi insurance online?
- What will be the premium I will have to pay for my commercial taxi insurance plan?
- What kinds of documents are required when raising a claim?