What kinds of documents are required when raising a claim?
When you are raising a claim on the commercial taxi insurance plan, you will generally require the following documents:
- A copy of your insurance policy
- A copy of the FIR (in case of an accident or any event that includes informing the police authorities)
- Documents pertaining to the ownership of the vehicle, including the vehicle registration certificate
There may be more documents that may be required depending on the situation and the nature of the comprehensive taxi insurance policy claim raised. For instance, you may be asked to share evidence of the occurred event.
- What is the cancellation policy of the commercial taxi insurance plan?
- On what basis should I ideally select a good commercial taxi insurance plan?
- Can I renew my commercial taxi insurance online?
- What will be the premium I will have to pay for my commercial taxi insurance plan?
- What kinds of documents are required when raising a claim?