Will the expenses like consultations with a Doctor and diagnostic tests in relation to COVID-19 covered under my Health Insurance policy?
Yes, such expenses will be covered within the pre and post hospitalisation period as per the policy terms and conditions. Presently it is 30 day period prior to date of admission and 60 day period after date of discharge will be covered in accordance with the policy terms and conditions.
- Where are the COVID-19 Test Centers and Hospitals?
- Do IFFCO Tokio health insurance policies cover COVID-19?
- How do I intimate my claim when I or my family member is admitted in a hospital?
- Are medical costs during COVID-19 home isolation covered?
- List of expenses that are covered by health insurance policies due to quarantine