Will the expenses like consultations with a Doctor and diagnostic tests in relation to COVID-19 covered under my Health Insurance policy?
Yes, such expenses will be covered within the pre and post hospitalisation period as per the policy terms and conditions. Presently it is 30 day period prior to date of admission and 60 day period after date of discharge will be covered in accordance with the policy terms and conditions.
- What is a cashless vehicle insurance policy?
- What are some of the important Exclusions not covered under the Policy?
- What documents would I need to furnish when registering a two wheeler insurance claim?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?
- Why is it recommended to buy a RTI add-on?