Will the IFFCO Tokio health insurance policies cover expenses due to quarantine?
Medical expenses incurred during quarantine in a hospital as advised by a registered Medical Practitioner will be covered in accordance with the policy terms and conditions. However, expenses incurred on account of self-quarantine or quarantine at home will not be covered.
- Where are the COVID-19 Test Centers and Hospitals?
- Will my existing IFFCO Tokio individual and family health insurance policies cover COVID-19?
- How do I intimate my claim when I or my family member is admitted in a hospital?
- Are the expenses on medicines and diagnostic tests incurred during medically advised home isolation due to COVID-19 covered?
- Will the IFFCO Tokio health insurance policies cover expenses due to quarantine?