Will the IFFCO Tokio health insurance policies cover expenses due to quarantine?
Medical expenses incurred during quarantine in a hospital as advised by a registered Medical Practitioner will be covered in accordance with the policy terms and conditions. However, expenses incurred on account of self-quarantine or quarantine at home will not be covered.
- What if I meet with an accident?
- How are premium rates determined for rural insurance?
- I have a dependent family to support and I am the only bread winner. Does the individual personal accident policy cover death?
- How many family members does this plan cover?
- My wife and children are residing at Mysore while I am here in Bangalore. Can I cover all of us in one health policy?