Will the health insurance policies cover expenses due to quarantine?
Medical expenses incurred during quarantine in a hospital as advised by a registered Medical Practitioner will be covered in accordance with the policy terms and conditions. However, expenses incurred on account of self-quarantine or quarantine at home will not be covered.
- Where are the COVID-19 Test Centers and Hospitals?
- Do IFFCO Tokio health insurance policies cover COVID-19?
- How do I intimate my claim when I or my family member is admitted in a hospital?
- Are medical costs during COVID-19 home isolation covered?
- List of expenses that are covered by health insurance policies due to quarantine