If I had travelled abroad, will the travel history affect my claims under the policy?
No. As long as the hospitalization is in India, your travel history abroad will not affect the admissibility of claim under the policy.
- What if my car meets with an accident & I do not incur large damage. Is it still compulsory to lodge a claim or I can choose not to claim? Or is it advisable to make a claim on small amounts?
- How and when to lodge a claim?
- What points to be kept in mind while buying the policy?
- What are documents to be kept in the vehicle while paying plying on the road?
- What is Home Family Protector Policy from IFFCO Tokio?