What does the policy cover?
There are a number of reasons to choose Group Mediclaim Policy offered by IFFCO Tokio, a lot of which gets highlighted in the business insurance reviews by existing customers. Whether you are concerned about the coverage offered to your family or the ambit of this policy as business insurance cover, there is nothing to worry about. Here is all of what IFFCO Tokio’s Group Mediclaim Policy covers:
Various hospitalization charges are included in this policy.
- This policy covers the cost of diagnostic expenses incurred, the consumables required and the costs incurred for medicines required by you.
- The policy also offers cover for pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization costs.
- Daycare treatment and domiciliary hospitalization are also covered by IFFCO Tokio’s Group Mediclaim Policy.
- What is Group Mediclaim Insurance?
- Is group mediclaim insurance cheaper than individual health insurance?
- Can I be covered by two group mediclaim insurance policies at once?
- Can I have an individual health insurance plan and a group insurance policy?
- Will my pre-existing conditions be covered under my group health insurance policy?