Will my pre-existing conditions be covered under my group health insurance policy?
Group Mediclaim is a tailor-made product, if the client has a requirement, then Pre-existing diseases can be covered from day one on account of additional premium.
Yes! You can be covered for pre-existing conditions! This is one of the biggest benefits of a group mediclaim insurance policy. You won’t even have to give any medical tests or endure any sort of waiting period for pre-existing conditions.
- What is Group Mediclaim Insurance?
- Is group mediclaim insurance cheaper than individual health insurance?
- Can I be covered by two group mediclaim insurance policies at once?
- Can I have an individual health insurance plan and a group insurance policy?
- Will my pre-existing conditions be covered under my group health insurance policy?