What is Group Mediclaim Insurance?
Group mediclaim insurance is a type of health insurance plan that can be used to cover a group of individuals (50 or more), usually employees of an organisation. These plans can also be used to cover other kinds of groups as well, such as associations, corporate bodies, institutions, and so on. These plans protect the insured group members against injuries, illnesses and other such medical conditions. The coverage of a group mediclaim policy can also be extended to cover the dependents of the insured group members.
- What is Group Mediclaim Insurance?
- Is group mediclaim insurance cheaper than individual health insurance?
- Can I be covered by two group mediclaim insurance policies at once?
- Can I have an individual health insurance plan and a group insurance policy?
- Will my pre-existing conditions be covered under my group health insurance policy?