What are the factors that determine the premium rating for Private Cars?
The premium rating for Private Cars is based on the following factors:
- Insured's Declared Value (IDV).
- Cubic Capacity of the vehicle.
- Geographical Zones.
- Age of the vehicle.
- Is it mandatory in India to have auto insurance?
- How to renew the policy?
- Are rented items covered under this policy?
- Why you need to make full disclosure?
- Is it possible to continue the insurance in the name of the earlier owner even if the vehicle has been transferred to my name, and the same reflects in RTO records?