What are the additional PA covers available under Private Car policies?
The various PA covers under Private Car policies are:
- PA to the Owner Driver.
- PA to the Paid driver.
- PA to the Unnamed occupants.
- PA to the Named occupants.
- Is a medical checkup necessary before buying a policy?
- What if my car meets with an accident & I do not incur large damage. Is it still compulsory to lodge a claim or I can choose not to claim? Or is it advisable to make a claim on small amounts?
- What is the coverage offered under ‘Personal Accident Coverage’ in this insurance?
- What are the exclusions under the Motor Policy?
- How is rating decided?