What are Electrical/Electronic accessories in a private car?
Those items that are not supplied by the vehicle manufacturer along with the vehicle are called Electrical/Electronic accessories.
E.g., A music system that does not come along with the vehicle, LCD’S or Speakers, etc.
- Do we need to carry the policy papers with us when they are traveling?
- What are the tax benefits I get if I opt for Family Health Insurance Policy?
- What does a Family Health Insurance policy not cover?
- Can I buy more than one Health Insurance policy?
- Will there be discount on policy premium if my bike has anti-theft device(s) installed?