Do you prefer commuting through bikes? Do you love traveling via two wheelers?
Commuting via two wheelers is one of the most preferred choices as per the daily routine needs. Looking at the traffic congestion, people prefer two wheelers more than four wheelers, as it saves time and money. And with the consistently upgrading innovations in technology all the bikes, scooters and scooties have got numerous options such as: High Speed, Disk Break, etc. which lure the middle class customers and urge them to buy one.
But in respect of shedding down the expenditure, the usage of bikes and scooters has developed a risk zone amongst the two-wheeler owners. Not only speed but Indian roads have also been the reason for accidents. Thus, to safeguard your life, it has now become important to have a Two Wheeler Insurance.
IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance
We, at IFFCO Tokio, strive to provide you an excellent financial cover against theft, physical damage and third party liability in regard to your two-wheeler insurance policy. Not just this, we have accommodated your every two wheeler insurance requirement and have tailored our insurance packages as per your needs.
Adding to it, we offer No Claims Bonus (NCB) of up to 50% on renewal of insurance policy along with 24x7 claim settlement assistance online. The NCB is offered only when the policy is renewed within 90 days from the expiry of the previous policy.
Please rephrase: To make it more convenient for our pristine customers, the current and cashless network of IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance across India, claims easy settlement assistance services as well. You can now choose the payment mode according to your preferred requirement (online and offline) and enjoy the facilities without any hindrance.
So, enjoy hassle-free two wheeler insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio!
Loss or damage to your vehicle:
- Any loss or damage caused to the vehicle due to the following natural and manmade calamities. Natural Calamities – Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide. Manmade Calamities –Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Personal accident cover: The motor insurance provides compulsory personal accident cover of Rs. 1 lakh for individual owner driver of the vehicle insured while traveling in, mounting or dismounting from the vehicle. You can also opt for a personal accident cover for pillion rider.
- Third party legal liability: Protects against legal liability arising due to accidental damages, any permanent injury/ death of a person and/or any damage caused to the property.
(Applicable to all Sections of the Policy)
- The company shall not liable in respect of:
- any accident, loss, damage and or liability caused, sustained or incurred outside the Geographical Area;
- claim arising out of any contractual liability;
- any accident, loss, damage and/or liability can be sustained or incurred whilst the Motor Vehicle is
- being used otherwise than in accordance with the Limitations as to use or
- being driven by any person other than a Driver as stated in the Driver’s clause.
- any accident loss or damage to any property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting in or arising there from or any consequential loss.
- any liability of whatsoever nature. directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from ionising, radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from, any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel. For the purposes of this exception combustion shall include any self-sustaining process of nuclear fission;
- any accident, loss or damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from nuclear weapons material.
- any accident loss or damage and or liability directly or indirectly or proximately or remotely occasioned by contributed by or traceable to arising out of or in connection with War, Invasion, the act of foreign enemies, hostilities, or War like operations (whether before or after declaration of war) Civil War, Mutiny, Rebellion, Military, or usurped power or by any direct or indirect consequences of the any of the said occurrences and in the event of any claim hereunder the insured shall prove that the accident loss damage and or liability arose independently of and was in no way connected with or occasioned by or contributed to by or traceable to any of the said occurrences or any consequences thereof and in default of such proof the company shall not be liable to make any payment in respect of such a claim.
- Cashless claim facility at our Cashless Garage Network all across India.
- No Claim Bonus: If you do not make a claim during the policy period, a No Claim Bonus (NCB) is offered on renewals. This discount can go as high as 50%. (NCB will only be allowed provided the policy is renewed within 90 days of the expiry date of the previous policy.)
- Transfer your NCB: You can transfer full benefits of No Claim Bonus when you shift your motor insurance policy from another company to IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance. The discount rate remains the same; provided you show evidence that you are entitled to No Claim Bonus from your previous motor insurance. You can present the following:
- Renewal notice
- Letter confirming the NCB entitlement from the previous insurer
- NCB declaration
The Company may cancel the policy by sending seven days notice by recorded delivery to the insured at insured’s last known address and in such event will return to the insured the premium paid less the pro rata portion thereof for the period the Policy has been in force or the policy may be cancelled at any time by the insured on seven day’s notice by recorded delivery and provided no claim has arisen during the currency of the policy, the insured shall be entitled to a return of premium less premium at the Company’s Short Period rates for the period the Policy has been in force.
Where the ownership of the vehicle is transferred, the policy cannot be cancelled unless evidence that the vehicle is insured elsewhere is produced.
For the cancellation request, insured can also contact to our Toll Free number or generate the service request ( Contact Us --> Contact Us Form -> Service Requests )