What to do if my two-wheeler is stolen?

One should first file an FIR and then contact the insurance company if their two-wheeler gets stolen. Insurance companies will demand a police report or an FIR copy to start processing. There are a few documents that will be needed to submit to the lender in such cases. Generally, these documents include the basic details of the policyholder, the insurance certificate, Police reports, and so on. One can make a claim online using the official website of IFFCO-Tokio. The claiming process is very simple and will be done without any hassles.