What if my two-wheeler insurance has expired?
When your two-wheeler insurance expires, you will not get any benefits of the policy. You will have to pay for the damages from your pocket. But you can get the benefits if you renew the policy.
- What are the discounts that can be allowed under Private Car policies?
- Are domestic employees also covered under the policy?
- During the policy period if the insured adds accessories, will the policy cover them also?
- What are some of the major exclusions?
- Does the On Road Assistance cover have exclusions?