How do I register a claim under my bike insurance policy?
IFFCO Tokio understands the need for immediate assistance and support during an unforeseen event and provides multiple avenues to register your claim. To register a claim with IFFCO Tokio, all you need to do is call our 24x7 Call Centre or simply walk into your nearest IFFCO Tokio branch. You can even send an SMS or register your claim online through our website.
- Are there any waiting periods when my expenses will not be settled, in case of a contingency?
- What does Section 1 of the policy cover?
- If I buy my commercial vehicle in a particular city and then I move to another city, which premium rate will be applied?
- What are the exact steps to be followed to make a cashless claim?
- Does IFFCO Tokio provide personal accidental coverage?