What is Vahan Vihan?
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India has initiated Vahan Citizen services, an e-portal for payment of taxes and registration of vehicles. Vahan Online Services are available for different states/RTOs. If you want to know about the availability of the services in your state and also avail on these services, you need to enter the registration number of your vehicle. Please mind that the registration number should not have any gaps in between.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?