What would be the consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time?
The following would be the consequences if a person forgets to renew his commercial vehicle insurance on time:
- In the event the vehicle has an accident; the insurance company will not pay out claims.
- No-claims bonuses will not be paid to the insured.
- Driving a vehicle whose license has expired is illegal and can lead to fines.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?