What is Personal Accident cover for passengers in a commercial auto insurance cover?
Personal Accident Insurance for Passenger covers monetary pay-outs towards injuries sustained to passengers in a commercial vehicle in an accident. The add-on covers:
- Capital Sum Insured for which the maximum amount is Rs. 2 lakhs per person.
- Permanent total disablement.
- Permanent partial disablement.
- Accidental Death.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?