What is “Drive Other Car” coverage?
“Drive other car” insurance policy provides coverage for personal use of a non-owned commercial automobile by the insured.
“Drive other car” provides the following benefits:
Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage
Physical damage coverage
If an individual, for example, a company officer, does not have his own personal auto policy, and uses a corporate car for person use, this coverage is apt to protect them from exposures that may occur from using someone else’s car. Similarly, if an executive of a partnership or corporation or their spouse drives a non-owned vehicle that is rented or borrowed, the ‘the drive other car’ is useful.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?