What is a cashless vehicle insurance policy?
Cashless insurance policy is a facility wherein auto insurance companies have tie-ups with authorized garages. The insured can get his vehicle repaired at one of these garages after an accident. The insured doesn’t have to pay for the repair work; the insurance company will bear the expenses of the insured’s behalf.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?