What is a cashless vehicle insurance policy?
Cashless insurance policy is a facility wherein auto insurance companies have tie-ups with authorized garages. The insured can get his vehicle repaired at one of these garages after an accident. The insured doesn’t have to pay for the repair work; the insurance company will bear the expenses of the insured’s behalf.
- How will IFFCO Tokio manage to deliver timely assistance in case I breakdown away from my home city?
- Why do I need Travel Insurance?
- What are the documents required to file a claim?
- How does Judiciary play a role in adjudication of third-party motor insurance claims?
- Is Tenants Legal liability covered under this policy?