What are the documents that must be submitted for a motor insurance claim?
The following is the rundown of records that a policyholder must present to the motor vehicle insurance company in order to settle a claim.
- Photocopy of the registration certificate of the vehicle
- Estimated amount of the loss incurred.
- Invoice of the repairs carried out.
- Receipt of payment.
- Record of non-traceability in the event of theft claim.
- Key of the vehicle in case of a claim.
- The repair invoice of cashless service, if availed.