What are the documents that must be submitted for a motor insurance claim?
Usually, most motor insurance companies require the following documents to be submitted during settlement of claims:
- Registration copy of the vehicle.
- Original estimate of loss.
- Original repair invoice.
- Payment receipt.
- Non-traceable certificate in case of theft claim.
- Keys to be submitted in case of theft claim.
- Repair invoice in case cashless facility is availed.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?