What are the documents that must be submitted for a motor insurance claim?
Usually, most motor insurance companies require the following documents to be submitted during settlement of claims:
- Registration copy of the vehicle.
- Original estimate of loss.
- Original repair invoice.
- Payment receipt.
- Non-traceable certificate in case of theft claim.
- Keys to be submitted in case of theft claim.
- Repair invoice in case cashless facility is availed.
- What are some of the additional covers that I can avail along with IFFCO Tokio’s two wheeler insurance?
- What does Mos-bite policy cover and how is it unique?
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What does 'fault and no fault liability' mean in Motor TP Insurance?
- What are the required documents?