If I change my insurance company to IFFCO Tokio, will my no claim bonus get transferred too?
Yes, your no claim bonus will get transferred to your IFFCO Tokio commercial vehicle insurance at the time of policy renewal. However, you will have to submit proof of the no claim bonus earned. You can do this by submitting your original policy along with a certification that proves that you have not made any claims during the policy tenure. The proof can be in the form of a renewal notice or a letter from the insurer acknowledging the bonus accrued to the insured.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?