What are the details that are required to be submitted while registering a claim?
Registering a claim is extremely easy. All you have to do is collate and submit the following details and documents:
- Policy number.
- Vehicle Registration Number.
- Caller details/relation with insured.
- Date/Time & Place of the incident/ accident.
- A detailed description of the incident/ accident.
- Type of loss whether Own damage/Theft/third-party.
- Type of physical injury or damage.
- Whether the incident has been reported to the police. If yes, the FIR no.
- Name of the driver (This should be as per the name mentioned in the driving license).
- Current location of the vehicle.
- Garage preference where the insured would like to get it repaired
Once the above information is provided, the call center of the insurance company will provide the insured with a unique number known as claim no. The claim no will be used for all future correspondence.