What are documents to be kept in the vehicle while paying plying on the road?
The following documents are to be kept in the vehicle while paying to ply on the road:
- Certificate of Insurance.
- Xerox copy of Registration Certificate.
- Pollution Under Control Certificate.
- Photocopy of Driving License of person who is driving the vehicle.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?