What are documents to be kept in the vehicle while paying plying on the road?
The following documents are to be kept in the vehicle while paying to ply on the road:
- Certificate of Insurance.
- Xerox copy of Registration Certificate.
- Pollution Under Control Certificate.
- Photocopy of Driving License of person who is driving the vehicle.
- Which are the excluded business categories?
- Why did I get a “No record found” for my commercial vehicle?
- How can I buy a family medical insurance policy from your company?
- Is personal Accident a part of the policy?
- Are there any waiting periods when my expenses will not be settled, in case of a contingency?