Under what condition, can a claim be rejected by an insurance company?
There are definite conditions under which an insurer may reject a claim. They are as follows:
- Expiration or Cancelation of the policy.
- The premium cheque has been disgraced.
- The date of the incident occurred is beyond the period of the policy.
- During the period of the accident, the driver of the automobile didn't own a valid driver’s license.
- During the period of the accident, the driver of the automobile had consumed drugs or alcohol.
- The owner of the automobile had been changed without notifying the insurer within the mentioned period or 14 days.
- The destruction was done before the policy had started.
- The nature and damage of the accident weren’t in correlation.
- The usage of the vehicle included other motives apart from the one mentioned in the proposal.