Is it possible to buy add-on covers that the insured didn’t buy initially with the policy?
Yes, it is possible to buy add-on covers other than during the time of buying the policy. Usually, it is recommended to buy the add-on cover at the time of renewal of policy. This can be done online easily. However, if the insured wants to buy new add-ons mid-way, he must contact the customer care representative of the insurance company for guidance.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?