If I buy my commercial vehicle in a particular city and then I move to another city, which premium rate will be applied?
The place where the commercial vehicle is registered is the place that will be considered for applying the premium rate. Even if you shift to another city or town, the same rate will be applied to your vehicle. If a vehicle is registered in a town viz- a -viz a city, the Zone B premium rate will be applied. For vehicles registered in cities, Zone A premium rate is applied to them.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?