I am trying to pay motor vehicle tax online for my commercial vehicle. But I got the message “Alert!!! Vehicle is blacklisted”.
A customer with a blacklisted vehicle cannot avail services for online payment. The customer must approach the respective department to remove his vehicle from blacklist. Once the vehicle is removed from blacklist, he can avail Vahaan services for payment of taxes etc
- What is the free look in period offered with Health Protector Plus Policy?
- Who will receive the claim amount under health insurance if the policyholder dies during the time of treatment?
- If an insured lodges a claim after the vehicle insurance expires for an accident that occurred during the policy term, will the company reject the claim as invalid?
- Who can apply for this Policy?
- I have a small family and we all are young and healthy individuals. We lead a very healthy lifestyle and have never been to a doctor. Do I still need a family health insurance plan?