How will I know which add-on is required for me?
Insurers provide customized recommendations based on the vehicle’s age, vehicle type, no-claims-bonus history etc. Many insurance companies have sections in their websites where all the user needs to do is key-in his details to retrieve add-on recommendations.
Moreover, a quick online research is not only quite easy and simple but will also provide the customer a fairly good idea of what add-ons can be beneficial to his requirement.
- What is loading? What is the charge for loading?
- Will there be discount on policy premium if my bike has anti-theft device(s) installed?
- Scope of Coverage of the policy
- What is Personal Accident cover for passengers in a commercial auto insurance cover?
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?