During the policy period if the insured adds accessories, will the policy cover them also?
Yes, they will be covered but the insured must make a written request to the insurer about the addition of new accessories in the vehicle. He must also provide description of the accessories and information on their value. An additional premium may be levied on the insured.
- What is a No Claim Bonus (NCB)?
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What does a Health Insurance policy not cover?
- I have a life insurance policy, do I still need a family health plan?
- Is it possible to get new add-ons online at the time of policy renewal?