How do we define electrical and non-electrical accessories?
Electrical accessories are electrical or electronic equipment that are usually not fitted with the vehicle. Some examples of electrical accessories include:
- Music system.
- LCD mini TV.
- Fog lights.
Non-electrical accessories cover any non-electrical/ non-electronic equipment that is not factory fitted with the vehicle. Some non-electrical/ non-electronic equipment include:
- Mag wheels.
- Leather seats.
- Interior fittings.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?