Are there any pre-conditions to cancellation of policy before its expiry date?
Yes, in general cancellation of motor insurance policy is allowed under the following two situations:
- The insured has insured his vehicle with some other insurance company, at least for the third-party liability.
- The vehicle has been sold or registered again.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?