What is salvage and total loss?
Salvage is the value of wreck after a vehicle meets with an accident resulting in total loss, whereby retrieval of the vehicle into its initial condition is not possible.
- Who will receive the claim amount under health insurance if the policyholder dies during the time of treatment?
- Are there any waiting periods when my expenses will not be settled, in case of a contingency?
- What does a Health Insurance policy not cover?
- What if I fail to produce the required documents?
- Why you need to make full disclosure?