Does extra premium have to be paid in case of a claim last year?
There is no extra premium that is payable in case of a claim but if the claim experience is bad then some loading may be charged as per company policy. You only lose your No Claim Bonus that you could have enjoyed had there been no claim on the policy.
- I am on a Europe tour which includes France (Schengen country) and UK (Non-Schengen country). I have bought Gold 100 plan for France. Will this same plan be valid while travelling in UK?
- What are the benefits of All in One Home Protector Policy?
- What are the losses/ perils covered under this policy?
- Which Family Health Insurance policies are offered by IFFCO Tokio?
- Is Mediclaim the same as health insurance?