What is loading? Do you charge this? How much loading can be charged?
Loading is an additional premium, which is paid at the time of renewal of insurance policy if the claims experience during the policy term has been adverse.
- What is the maximum number of claims allowed over a year?
- I own a vehicle which met with an accident two days back. But my original driver was not driving the vehicle. Can I still make a claim?
- What are documents to be kept in the vehicle while paying plying on the road?
- Which are the excluded business categories?
- When do we require a proposal form from customer?