Does group mediclaim insurance have a waiting period?
No, this is one of the major highlights of a group health insurance policy – it does not have any waiting periods. The coverage begins right from the day you are included in the plan.
- What is Group Mediclaim Insurance?
- Is group mediclaim insurance cheaper than individual health insurance?
- Can I be covered by two group mediclaim insurance policies at once?
- Can I have an individual health insurance plan and a group insurance policy?
- Will my pre-existing conditions be covered under my group health insurance policy?