Whom does the policy cover?
- The Transport and Related Liability Cover (commonly known as MTO policy) take care of all marine liabilities of the logistics industry.
- Freight Forwarder.
- In transit Warehousing.
- Ship Agents.
- Clearing and Forwarding Agents.
- Custom House Agents.
- Packing and Consolidating Agents.
- How do we calculate the value of vehicle accessories?
- What are the situations under which I may be denied cashless hospitalization under your family health insurance plans?
- Which all Schengen countries mandate the compulsory purchase of travel insurance?
- Which are the excluded business categories?
- If I had travelled abroad, will the travel history affect my claims under the policy?