What are the exclusions under Private MotorCar package policies?
The exclusions are:
- Consequential loss, depreciation, wear, and tear, mechanical or electrical breakdown, failure, or breakages.
- Any damage to tires and tubes unless the vehicle is also damaged at the same and the liability of the insurer will be restricted to 50% of the cost of replacement; and
- If the private car is driven by a person who is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs at the time of loss.
- Driving without a Valid Driving License.
- Using the vehicle for hire or reward, carriage of goods other than samples, racing, and other racing-related purposes and motor trade purposes.