What is the coverage offered under ‘Personal Accident Coverage’ in this insurance?
The personal accident cover with this insurance is extensive, and provides much wider coverage than the personal accident cover offered under the basic motor policy. This benefit covers all the occupants of the vehicle (including driver, but excluding paid passengers). The personal accident cover has permanent and temporary disabilities as well as various additional benefits, covered.
- Can I choose any benefits according to my choice?
- Is there any cover for existing damage?
- What are the items covered under ˜Personal Effect and Belongings™?
- What is the inference of ‘total loss’ in the ‘New Vehicle Replacement’ benefit?
- What are the limits on the monetary coverage offered under each of the benefits?