What does third party insurance cover?
Third party motor insurance covers your legal and financial liabilities towards the third party in an accident caused by you. The maximum coverage goes up to Rs 7.5 lakhs for property damages. There is unlimited liability coverage for loss of life or severe injury sustained by the third party (amount is decided in court).
- What does third party insurance cover?
- Can third party insurance be bought online?
- Can add-ons be included in third party insurance?
- What documents are needed for filing a claim on a third party insurance policy?
- What is mean by first-party, second-party, and third party in third party motor insurance?